Here’s how to set custom filters in mycashflow.
1. Open the mycashflow tab, you will be able to see your income, expenses and the transactions in each section.
2. Click on the filter drop-down.
3. You will see some options that allow you to filter the transaction according to time periods as well as an option to view reimbursements.
4. The last option would be to set a custom filter, select this option.
5. You will now see an additional set of parameters
6. You will be able to sort your transactions according to:
• Tax tags
• Bank account
• Time period.
The filters you have set will also be applied to reports that you generate from the mycashflow tool.