If an SMSF has many portfolios, or doesn’t have a Yodlee feed, you can assign the ownership to an SMSF Entity instead.
1. Expand myteam -> My Team
2. Click Add Entity
3. Select the Super Fund type, give it a name and click Save & Exit
4. Expand mywealth
5. Select an item which belongs to the fund
6. Navigate to the Details tab and click Edit Details
7. In the Owners field, click Edit
8. Add the Super Fund entity and assign 100% of the ownership to it. Click Save & Exit
9. Repeat steps 5-8 for each item in the fund
You may also be interested in how to filter in mywealth, this will enable you to easily review assets that belong to this entity.